Hop-On Hop-Off Paris
- Learn all about Paris with our informative multilingual audio guide
- Combine your bus tour with a cruise & enjoy this amazing city from the waters of the Seine
- Hop on and hop off as you want to explore the parts of the city you want to see most
- Come aboard our City Sightseeing bus to discover just what makes Paris so special
Musée du Louvre
Jardins du Trocadéro
Arc de Triomphe
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour valid on single or combined bus routes
- River Seine sightseeing cruise (if selected)
City Sightseeing Paris allows you to discover Paris in the easiest and most enjoyable way. From our first new quality branded double decker open top buses, you will be able to see the main sights of the city: Tour Eiffel, Opéra Garnier, Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Champs Élyssées, Notre Dame de Paris and much more. Our tickets are valid 24h or 48h and our tour is guided in 10 different languages. Our main office is located at 9, avenue de l’Opéra (metro Pyramide). Come visit us for more information.
Combine your ticket! With your Boat & Red Line ticket you also have access to the cruises of Vedettes de Paris. Discover Paris in one hour by boat. All the cruises start at the Eiffel Tower and go through the historical district.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Red line: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic
River Seine Sightseeing Cruise
Meeting point: Port de Suffren, near the Eiffel Tower
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the timetable may be subject to change
Duration: 1 hour
Audio guide: English, Spanish and French
Descriptive brochure: Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.